Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Review: Miracle in a Dry Season

So many times, I don't really ponder the title of a book, I just dive right in. In the middle of this story I realized that the title was actually what the book was about: Miracle in a Dry Season. This book was an easy read, and full of humor, surprises, and drama. It was just what I needed. The author did a great job, because in the midst of one of the coolest summers in my memory, I was experiencing drought conditions as I read through the book. The author nailed human weakness and fickleness in so many characters, and highlighted God's grace and the power of forgiveness. And miracles! I highly recommend this book, and I'm looking forward to more books from Sarah Loudin Thomas. I won a copy of this book from the publisher and have happily given my honest review.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm...sounds good! I'm always looking for new books to read!

    ReplyDelete